Greetings from Apple Valley Resort …..
Your safety and well-being remains our highest priority.
We hope and pray your family, your friends and you are well and in good health, as we are all confronted by the threat of COVID 19.
We would like to inform you that we are constantly monitoring the situation and adapting all required measures as advice by local and Global authorities.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene for our resort and ensure the safety and security of our guests and employees.
- Public spaces (e.g. lobby, front desk, bathrooms, hallways), which are high-touch points, are frequently and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Disinfection kits are stationed in public areas, in front of banquet halls and at the entrance to other facilities to allow our guests to easily sanitize their hands.
- Room keys, guest amenities, and other items are disinfected before being handed to guests.
- All guests are asked to complete health check forms and undergo a temperature check upon entering the hotel. We ask for your kind cooperation to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
- For all guest rooms, the furniture, doors and door knobs, windows, bathroom, lighting switches and any high-touch points are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Use of disinfectants for sanitization of high-touch points is thoroughly implemented. (TV remote control, telephone, tablet, hairdryer, hangers, etc.)
- To maintain social distancing, guests are seated apart at a certain distance.
Buffet-style dining is replaced with a new dining style to increase hygiene safety.
- All tables, counters, and seating are sanitized before and immediately after use.
- All kitchen staff follows strict food preparation and cooking hygiene standards and wear masks, gloves and hats to enhance food safety.
- All equipment used for room service is frequently sanitized. Food and drinks are served with a cover or lid. Also, to reduce close contact, food will be delivered outside the guest room.
- Before using the Swimming pool and Gym, guests are asked to undergo a temperature check and a health check.
For banquet use, the resort proposes a layout design that is considerate of social distancing. After set-up is completed, tables and chairs are further sanitized. Disinfection kits are stationed at the entrance. Staff are required to wear masks while serving guests. At your request, protective barriers can be placed between event receptionists and guests to prevent droplet infection.
- Before entering the resort, all staff are required to check their temperature and undergo a health check. Staff must wear masks while serving and are required to wash and sanitize hands. Staff rooms and the back of the house are regularly cleaned and sanitized. Staff are required to maintain social distancing to avoid close contact.
We provide you a safe and secure environment.
Apple Valley Resort
Be it a family, longing for a holiday, or a couple on honeymoon or a business delegation for a conference, Apple Valley Resort has something for everyone.